Below are basic instructions for setting up a new Citizen Space consultation. For detailed, step-by-step instructions with screenshots, see this article.
1) First, go to your Citizen Space URL. To add a consultation, go to the Consultations tab and click on the Add Consultation link.
2) Enter information into the fields as required and choose your consultation type, then select the Add Consultation button at the bottom of the page.
3) On the next screen, select option 1. Edit Consultation Details.
4) Enter information into the fields on this page as required, and select the Save button. We suggest you save this page regularly as you are working through it. Don't worry though, you will get a warning and a prompt if you do try to leave the page without saving your work.
5) Click on the Consultation Dashboard link.
6) Earlier, when you set up your consultation, you ticked which type of consultation you wanted to set up, e.g. Downloadable Document Consultation, or Quick Consult Online Consultation. The type of consultation will now appear in the Publishing Summary box. Click on the link for your consultation type.
7) Follow the instructions for your consultation type:
8) Next, you may want to theme your article to make it look distinctive. Linked here is our article on options for managing the theme.
Need more detailed instructions?