Simulator instances are sold on an annual basis. At the end of your subscription, Delib will need to close down the simulator site.
This is pretty easy to do, but there are a couple of things you will need to do before we can shut down your site:
- export your data
- take screen shots of your site for future reference
To download all responses, go to 'Responses' from the admin dashboard and click on 'Download all Responses in Excel Format'.
To take screen shots you will need to go to each page in your consultation. You can do this either by opening your simulator, or typing in the specific url for each page:
- To get to the budget page: add /budget to the end of your url
- To get to the consequences page: add /consequences to the end of your url
- To get to the demographics page: add /demographics to the end of your url
- To get to the thanks page: add /thanks to the end of your url
Once you've done this please confirm to your account manager via email so that we can proceed with closing down your site.