Simulator instances are sold on an annual basis. At the end of your subscription, you'll need to decide if you'd like to renew your subscription or if you'd like us to close down your site.
Closing the site is pretty easy to do, but there are a couple of things we need you to do before we can shut it down:
- export your data
- take screen shots of your site for future reference
To download all responses, go to 'Results' from the admin dashboard and select the button 'Export Response Data' at the bottom of the page.
To take screen shots you'll need to go to each page in your consultation. You can do this either by opening your simulator, or typing in the specific url for each page:
- To get to the budget page: add /budget to the end of your url
- To get to the consequences page: add /consequences to the end of your url
- To get to the demographics page: add /demographics to the end of your url
- To get to the thanks page: add /thanks to the end of your url
Once you've done this please confirm to your account manager via email so that we can proceed with closing down your site.