This accessibility statement applies to the Delib knowledge base: delib.zendesk.com.
The Delib knowledge base enables users to view articles containing information about how to use our software products: Citizen Space, Simulator and Dialogue. Articles in the knowledge base are mostly written for admin users of the 3 Delib software products, but the articles are publicly available on the web.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This website is made up of:
- Software that is designed and controlled by Zendesk, for example the overall design and structure of the pages and navigation
- Content that has been added by Delib, for example most of the information, including words, pictures, tables and documents
Users should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
We also work hard to make the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We aren't aware of any articles that are not accessible in line with the bullet points above. We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find anything or experience any accessibility issues we encourage you to contact us.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you experience any accessibility issues or need information on this website in a different format please contact us:
- email email@example.com
- call 0845 638 1848
We will get back to you within 3 working days.
How we tested this website
This website was tested in line with the Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology from WC3 which provides guidance on evaluating how well websites conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
This statement was last edited on 15th July 2020.